Weight Loss Fitness Programs at Inner Fit Studios
Inner Fit has over 150 men and women each round who have seen a transformation in not only their waistlines but their health and fitness. We have 2 programs to choose from:
1. The Weight Loss Boot Camp Program - A Weight Loss Program that uses a combination of cardio training and weight training for those who love cardio but need the weight loss effects of strength training.
2. The Weight Loss Strength Training Program - A Weight Loss Program that uses only weight lifting with dumbbells, kettlebells, and body weight to shape the body. A great alternative for those who want to focus more on weight training. *Please note that women do not get bulky from weight lifting, in fact, it helps women lose weight fast*
Both programs have a high rate of success for burning body fat, toning and scultpting the body, and increasing our client's fitness levels. You simply have to choose which your prefer. For those with injuries, we suggest the Weight Loss Strength Program.
Benefits of Both Programs:
- Specially designed program geared to Weight Loss Results
- 2 Days a Week - Mondays and Wednesdays or Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Indoor Program - all equipment is provided for you
- Maximum of 16 people in each class
- Personal Trainer teaches the class so your forms is being watched and guided carefully to help you get the most out of the program
- 60 minute class and many different times to choose from
- Learn how to lift weights for weight loss and improved fitness
- Dramatic results from flabby to tighter bodies
- Before and After Measurements and Measurements
- Typical Weight Loss Results between 10-50 lbs in 16 weeks
- Improved cardiovascular health
- Improved strength and bone density
- A lot of FUN!
- Opportunity to meet new fitness friends and join in on our fitness adventures like paddleboarding, retreats, hiking and more!
Tania's Story: I came across Innerfit Studios on the internet, reading Rachelís story (owner) I felt as though I was reading about myself I knew I had to meet her.
Not only is this a place to workout and get your sweat on (and boy do you sweat) itís a place of comfort and security, Non judgmental support and Friendship. Everyone(instructors and clients included) is like an extended family and really care for each other. The workouts are fun and challenging but more importantly each individual is treated as such.. Of course there is more to Innerfit Studios then working out we have movie days, potlucks, fundraisers for easter seals, wellness retreats, snowshoeing trips and next up paddle boarding!
I started off as a client who was overweight, with low self esteem issues, and generally unhappy. I struggled for direction and motivation. Rachel saw something more and knew how to get the best out of me. Her support combined with hard work and lots of laughter on the way have changed my life. I have more confidence I am a happier and I have reached a personal goal of becoming a fitness instructor teaching at Innerfit.
I will never forget the struggle with my weight or the inner issues behind it hidden in the shadows. But now I have my support system behind me, a new confidence I once lacked and a determination to move forward into a brighter future.
Inner Fit Studios is the perfect place if you are new to fitness. All our programs are taught in levels. The program welcomes Men and Women of all fitness levels and ages.
Join our community on facebook and see what we are all about www.facebook.com/innerfitstudios
Next Program Begins June 24/25, 2013
Registration Opens May 13, 2013. You can register online (return to this page), by phone, or in person (by appointment)
Question? If you have a question, please feel free to call 604.276.1116 or make an appointment to visit. We are happy to answer all of your questions and make this experience as easy as possible.
Please Note a Few Important Things to Be Aware of Prior to Registering for the Program:
Limited Number of Spots Ė We begin registration 4-6 weeks prior to program start dates due to the demand of the program. We cannot hold spots or take partial registration. You must be registered and paid in full or have set up a payment plan to have a confirmed spot.
Refund Policy - All of our programs are non-refundable and non-transferable by paying for this product you are agreeing to our policy. If you are unable to attend for any reason we cannot offer you a refund. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us by clicking here.